50,000 Sq. Ft. Facility in Kansas City
Fabrication for a Client
CAD Drawing In-House Capabilities
- Foley Company has certified fabrication facilities at both our Kansas City, MO and Nashville, TN locations. These facilities allow us to improve construction schedules by fabricating portions of the work off-site in a safer and more controlled environment.
- Some features of our facilities include both 2 and 4 ton overhead cranes, 4 mig welding stations, 8 stick welding stations, 2 plasma cutting stations and a full-time shop foreman.
- Other capabilities that compliment our certified fabrication facilities include a certified quality control program, ASME R, PP, S, and U weld certificates, and a NQA-1 weld certificate.
- We also offer pipe, hanger and tank fabrication and repair estimates to our clients.
- Foley Company employs a full time staff of CAD Detailers to support BIM modeling, project coordination, project lay-out, fabrication, submittals and as-built drawings, and many other functions. During the CAD development process, we work closely with the engineers, architects and contractors to ensure the most efficient design and best quality project.
- In an effort to ensure projects are completed safe, on-time and within budget, Foley Company employs a full-time staff of Project Controllers that are certified in P-6 Scheduling. These certified staff members not only support our company at the project controls level, but they also provide training and support to our operations staff. This ensures that our projects are being coordinated and scheduled to the maximum degree of efficiency, in addition to the safe and on-time completion of projects.
- Full-time certified Quality Control Manager. Support company at the QA/QC level and manages Foley’s established quality control program. Provide training and support to pre-construction and operation staff. Provide continuous oversight at fabrication shop and all project site locations.