The Foley Company's History
For 100 years, the Foley Company's primary focus has been to provide our customers with the highest-quality construction services in the Water/Wastewater, Industrial/Power, Commercial/Healthcare, and Service/Special Projects markets. Throughout the years, we have earned the trust of our customers through our commitment to our values of being Safe, Accountable, Fair, Ethical, and Reliable. We have consistently ranked as one of the top 100 specialty contractors and top 500 mechanical contractors both at the local and national levels and take pride in our growing project resume and support staff.
Through the years, we have maintained that we are a local contractor with a national presence with the capabilities to service customers at both the local and national level.
- 1913 Established by George Foley as Foley Heating & Plumbing in Kansas City, MO.
- 1948 Ownership is transferred to George Foley's sons, Ed and Vince Foley.
- 1969 Foley Heating and Plumbing changes name to Foley Company and begins pursuing work in industrial and power plants.
- 1972 Foley Company begins pursuing work as a prime contractor on water and wastewater treatment plants.
- 1982 Foley Company reincorporates in the state of Missouri under new partnership.
- 2003 Foley Company becomes a wholly-owned subsidiary of Otter Tail Corporation.
- 2013 Foley Company celebrates 100 years as a proven leader in the mechanical and specialty construction industry.
- 2015 Foley Company becomes a wholly-owned subsidiary of Enerfab Power & Industrial.